Freight Broker > Canada • USA • Mexico • Latina America • Europe • Asia
Maritime transport is the most used mode for the international transport of goods. The reason is simple strong, it is the most economical mode of transportation. The larger your volume, the more viable this mode of transportation is.
AP International is proud of its strong relationship with the best shipping companies in the industry. Our team advises you and offers the shipping service that best suits your needs anywhere in the world.
- Full container transport (FCL)
- Partial container transport (LCL)
- Transport of rolling stock (RO-RO)
- Multimodal transport services
- Port to port and door to door transportation service
- Temperature-controlled container transport
- Specialized transport equipment (open top, high cube, etc.)
- International coverage (ex : North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia et Oceania)
- Overseas land transport service
International logistics solution
Our team has put in place two international logistics solutions for Canadian small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) looking to move their goods by ship (ship) between Canada and Europe.
The countries we serve in Europe are Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, the Czech Republic, Romania, the United Kingdom, Slovakia, Slovenia and Sweden. For more information, visit Europe Simplified and CETA Simplified.